From September 15 to 18, the Benimaclet Mediaeval Market will honour the patron saint of the neighbourhood.
The Valencian suburb of Benimaclet will journey back in time to the Middle Ages with the Benimaclet Mediaeval Market, which will begin tomorrow and run through Sunday, September 18th. A large number of stalls will sell a wide range of craft products, and the market will provide plenty of options for those interested in gastronomy and activities.
The Benimaclet Mediaeval Market will be held on the streets of Masquefa and Musician Belando. The market’s hours will be the same every day; it will start at 10:00 a.m. and will remain open with its stalls of artisan items until late at night. The actual inauguration, however, is scheduled for tomorrow, September 15, at 7:00 p.m.
This is the official program for the next four days:
Thursday, September 15
- 17:30 – Children’s afternoon in Benimaclet square with bouncy castles.
- 18:00 – Teatro al Llar, a show by and for the elderly.
- 19:00 – Inauguration of the Benimaclet Mediaeval Market.
- 22:30 – Musical show “Els dies i les dones”.
Friday, September 16
- 17:30 – Mediaeval children’s afternoon in the Plaza de Benimaclet.
- 22:30 – Concert by the Benimaclet CIM Band.
Saturday, September 17
- 10:00 – Raspall children’s game.
- 11:00 – Departure of adults from Galotxa.
- 14:00 – Salutes in honour of the Patrons
- 19:00 – Mass and procession.
- 10:30 p.m. – Verbena on Prudenci Alcón i Mateu street.
Sunday, September 18
- 12:30 – High Mass
- 14:00 – Mascletà in the square.
- 19:00 – Mass and procession of the Holy Christ followed by the fireworks
© Benimaclet Mediaeval Market To Open Tomorrow – Valencian.es
Get some more Valencia News like Benimaclet Mediaeval Market